We're taking you behind-the-scenes once again as we break down our content strategy here at Hard Fork Gaming.
We're building systems to automate the flow of ideas to us as well as to automate the spread of the content.
This episode also features special guests, Joe from MetaSports and NFTYQ from LADZ city!
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at HardFork.gg/discord
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Being useful to the community
- How to record a podcast on Discord
- “Open-sourcing” our content creation
- Bringing the community in as a bigger role
- How we're automating getting “the alpha”
- Our content calendar strategy
- Should we become gaming streamers on Twitch?
- Content creation in a bear market
- Where our attention is focused in this bear
- How content creators will make or break this space
- How LADZ City is approaching content in a bear
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter