In this episode, we have the honor of chatting with another true internet pioneer.
We’re talking David Wurtz, a co-founder of Google Drive, an advisor to Shopify, and now, the co-founder and CEO of Fractal.
In this episode David breaks down the evolution from Google Drive to going “all-in” on blockchain-gaming at Fractal.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The achievement of our vision with Hard Fork
- The livestream that will onboard so many to this space
- Engage-To-Earn and how we're reimagining marketing
- An easy way to get a free gaming NFT from usCo-founding Google Drive
- Getting to know Justin Kan through Y-Combinator
- Why the transition into Web3
- The reason they decided to focus on gaming
- The pros and cons of the Solana blockchain
- How blockchain-gaming become mainstream
- A bold prediction about the gaming industry
- Will Google and Shopify move to Web3?
- Details about the new Fractal Wallet
- Why companies would choose to work with Fractal
- How early are we really?
- The game David’s most excited about
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Join the Hard Fork Whitelist
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Selling Twitch For $970m And Starting A Web 3 Gaming Company With Justin Kan
- Game Breakdown: Psyker
- Game Breakdown: MetaOps