We’re back with another game breakdown episode, where we deep-dive with the founders of a blockchain-game that we’re excited about.
In this one, we’ve got the two founders of MetaOps, the most realistic first-person shooter in the blockchain space… And it’s actually playable right now.
Joe and I have actually spent a ton of time playing it already and it’s a freaking blast!
So let’s dig-in on all the details behind the game and what you can expect from its future.
Some Topics We Discussed With MetaOps Include:
- The story behind the MetaOps founders
- What it’s like to work directly with Fractal
- How their game is innovating in-game crypto wallets
- A breakdown of the MetaOps game
- Some accidental game alpha!
- Why games can’t just focus on earning
- A whole new level of security with on-chain games
- The new ways players can earn by gaming
- How we bring traditional gamers to the market
- The smartest 12-year old gamer out there
- The roadmap and important dates to know
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- MetaOps on Fractal
- MetaOps Litepaper
- MetaOps on Twitter
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter