In this episode, we’re chatting with Brycent from The Loot Squad about the current state of Play-To-Earn Gaming. It’s a relatively new industry and it’s already seeing some major roadblocks in its growth.
We discuss the biggest issues in the space as well as some ideas to improve and steer things in the right direction.
If you’re interested in investing in some game assets in the space, this is the episode to listen to in order to hear both the pros and the cons of the current state of the industry.
Some Topics We Discussed With Brycent Include:
- The opportunities in Play-To-Earn
- How the industry is creating new careers
- Why Play-To-Earn gaming could be dying
- How lending is counterproductive to the greater goal
- How to actually stand out as a guild
- The most needed services in the space
- Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch growth ideas
- Fun games to play right now that can earn
- Upcoming games that you should be excited about