In this episode we speak with a legendary founder! Justin Kan started Justin.tv, which eventually became Twitch, and then sold to Amazon for $970 million…
Justin’s gone on to become a successful investor and, most recently, the co-founder of Fractal.is, a platform that helps launch video games on the Solana blockchain.
We had the opportunity to sit down with Justin and chat about Justin.tv, Twitch, plant medicines, Web3, play-to-earn, gaming, his new platform, and much much more.
Some Topics We Discussed With Justin Kan Include:
- The stories behind Justin.tv and Twitch
- What is was like to sell Twitch for $970 million
- Justin’s Ayahuasca journey
- Why Web3 is bigger than the gaming industry before it
- The reason behind the creation of Fractal.is
- How they vet out the best blockchain games
- Why they sell Fractal NFTs
- The upcoming game that Justin’s most excited about