The topic of gaming guilds is one that we’ve discussed quite a bit lately.
Today, we have someone that likely knows more about gaming guilds than anyone else on the planet.
We’re talking to Peter Ing of Blockchain Space, a company that collects and aggregates data on over 20,000 gaming guilds.
Some Topics We Discussed With Peter Ing Include:
- How Blockchain Space came to be
- The recent Ronin Bridge hack
- The income that guilds bring to developing nations
- How scalable are play-to-earn games?
- The different between guild sizes
- How gamers can create income through gaming
- The future of play-to-earn gaming
- How to innovate in this space when others copy
- And much more!